Who are we?
The Cameroonian Association of Greater Philadelphia Area (ACPE), created July of 2005, is a 501-C3 non profit organization with cultural, educational, and social purposes. Its mission is to foster awareness of the richness of Cameroon's heritage and the contribution of migrant from Cameroon to the American life and to the culture of the world.
- Promoting reading and writing of native languages spoken in Cameroon through workshops, seminars and cultural events
- Organizing and/or participating in cultural events in the state of Pennsylvania or its surroundings, to promote Cameroon's culture and identity.
- Promoting Cameroonian culture (through food fairs, rituals demonstration and exposition, cultural dance..).
- Promoting and educating the public about history, geography, and economy of Cameroon.
- Enforcing relations with related organizations through social meetings and public volunteering.
- Providing a helping hand when needed
- Promoting safe living in the USA by educating and helping in the fight against social matters such as prostitution, drug abuse, domestic violence, abuses, juvenile delinquency, HIV/AIDS.
- Participating in volunteering activities and community service.
Assistant General Secretary
Networking and Relationship Coordinator